We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
Provision of Personal Data and Consent
We will obtain your personal data when you provide your personal data to us in any way or manner including pursuant to any transactions and/or inquiries made with us or upon request from us. We will also receive, collect, use, store and/or process your personal data when you enter our website, social networking sites and/or blogs and/or participate in any of our events or activities that you may have participated at any time and for whatever purposes.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect data including without limitation, the following:
- Your IP address.
- Your travel information, contact information and email address.
- Physical information as needed for our balloon flight
- Other information such as interests , preferences and your bookings
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website(s).
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting, processing, and storing your data for several reasons:
- To process your request/application/form.
- For administrative purposes.
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
- To monitor, access and/or evaluate your fitness and properness to join, participate, enjoy or utilise any of our programmes, packages, facilities, services and/or properties.
- To notify you of any changes to our products, goods, facilities and/or services which may affect you via SMS, phone call, email and/or any other appropriate communication channels.
- For fraud prevention and detection.
- For such other purposes as may be required or permitted by the local laws.
Disclosure to Third Parties
For purposes as described herein and to facilitate the provision of the various products, goods, facilities and/or services to you, we may share with and/or transfer your data to:
- Our third-party service providers.
- Other entities within our group of companies.
- Any person under a duty of confidentiality to us.
- Your immediate family members and/or emergency contact person as may be notified to us from time to time.
We may also share your personal data where required by law or where disclosure is necessary to comply with applicable laws, legal processes or queries from the relevant authorities.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser. (Provide links for cookie settings for major internet browsers).
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don’t want to disclose your personal information.
If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.
Shwe Lay Ta Gun Travels and Tours Company Limited
Memories Lanka (Private) Limited.